My friend Greg Bagby has been sharing his Rocketbook Wave reusable notebook with others and quite honestly it is mind-blowing. Yesterday I received mine in the mail and this short video is me using it for the first time:
So here are the questions I have for educators:
- Do you see this being something that would have value if added to a supply list for students?
- https://getrocketbook.com/products/rocketbook-wave shows different options and costs for this product idea. Is this a cost effective use of technology?
- How can you see this being integrated into curriculum?
- The developer says this is a perfect blend of "paper and pen" with cloud-based backups. Do you see this as a helpful thing for yourself or students?
- Should schools look into this in terms of caretakers of our earth, sustainability, and resourcefulness?