Chrome extensions work only in Chrome and will not work on the Chrome app on an iPad or iPhone
- F1000 Annotator - Great way to have a place to save useful information and annotate for the future
- Nimbus Screenshot & Screen Video Recorder - Create screenshots and screen recordings to create how-to's
- Google Drive - Quick access to your Google Drive from your Chrome Browser
- Crafty Text - Create easy to read text to share when displaying your screen in a meeting/class time
- Equatio - Math equation generator
- Black Menu for Google - Easy access to the Google Apps
- InsertLearning - Allows you to create an interactive lessons from any website
- Boomerang - Not the repeating video thing on Instagram...Boomerang gives you the ability to post and send things (emails, social media, etc) at a later date and even receive analytics on what you have sent.
- Google Keep - Part of the Google Suites Apps. Google Keep gives you a way to take notes and you can access it across your devices easily for reference
See the video below to watch me go through each extension and learn more:
To add extensions to your Chrome Toolbar:
- Open Chrome
- Click the 3 vertical dots in the right hand top corner of your page
- Click on "More Tools"
- Click on "Extensions"
- Then click on "Get More Extensions" (at the bottom of the page if you have already downloaded any extensions)